Family Based Visas

K-3Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse

The K3 Visa is for the spouse of a US Citizen. It allows the spouse to enter the U.S. and away the approval of their immigrant visa petition while in the U.S. Please note that the application must be filed and visa issued in the country where the marriage took place.

+1 (650) 739-9111
125 University Avenue, Suite 185,
Palo Alto, CA, USA, 94301
+1 (415) 317-2879
325 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco, CA, USA, 94104
+1 (646) 982-0098
25 Broadway Street, Ninth Floor,
New York, NY, USA, 10004
+1 (416) 985-1789
4441 Avenue de Lorimier,
Montreal, Canada, H2H 2B3
Have Question?