An American citizen may bring their fiancé(e) to the United States for the purpose of marriage and to reside in the US. A K1 Visa allows the fiancé to enter the US. Once arrived in the US, the couple has 90 days to marry and file the required paperwork.

The requirements to be met before a K-1 visa is approved.

  • The US Citizen must have physically met the person they are marrying within the past two years.
  • Sufficient evidence of the physical meeting is required.
+1 (650) 739-9111
125 University Avenue, Suite 185,
Palo Alto, CA, USA, 94301
+1 (415) 317-2879
325 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco, CA, USA, 94104
+1 (646) 982-0098
25 Broadway Street, Ninth Floor,
New York, NY, USA, 10004
Have Question?